InDirect/MRO Supplier Onboarding
Welcome to the registration guide for MRO/Indirect Suppliers. Follow the instructions by stepping through this guide in order to become a potential supplier. Before a potential supplier can be awarded business, they must complete Zycus user registration. If a business need arises, Polaris will review and contact potential suppliers.
Polaris uses Zycus as its supplier registration web application. Use the provided link on the next page to register in Zycus by creating a profile, answering a questionnaire, and approving the Terms & Conditions. Add any contacts in Zycus you would approve as your Polaris representative.
- Select this link to begin the registration to Zycus
- Complete the Zycus form and select Register
- A user activation email will be sent from Zycus
- Do not delete the activation email until your Zycus account has been activated
- Add email@example.com to your approved contacts to prevent emails from going into your Junk Folder
- Within 24 hours of receiving the activation email, select the link provided and log into your Zycus account
- Fill out the Account Details & Settings form, select Submit
- Select Polaris and select Let's Get Started
- Complete the Company Registration Form and select Create
- Read the Zycus Confidential Disclosure Terms and Conditions and select Agree
- Complete the forms on tabs: Company, Address, Pre-Qualification [ And any sub-tabs as well ]
- Select Save and Submit
Once company registration approval has been received, an email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) will be sent. A Sourcing Representative will provide further instructions and request the completion of your supplier profile.
Pending business award, you will become an Indirect Supplier and have an established relationship with Polaris.
Thanks for reading through the registration process. Polaris will contact you if we need additional information.