An updated website is being worked on. In the meantime links have been repaired. A sponsorship request needs to be completed each year to order parts. Please submit sponsorship requests for Clean Snow, Baja, or Formula.
*parts take at least 1-2 weeks for delivery, we recommend ordering prior to this date, we will not expedite shipping
Polaris Career Opportunities
Polaris recruits for entry-level fulltime, internship and co-op positions by visiting a number of college campuses each year. Be sure to contact your campus career center or placement office to see if Polaris will be visiting your campus. Polaris also sends Engineering and HR representatives to each of the SAE events we support. Be sure to bring a resume and talk to one of our attending employees about a possible career opportunity.
For more information on college recruiting, internships, job postings, and all of our development programs please go to : https://www.polaris.com/en-us/careers/
Click on a section for more information
1. Read and understand Terms of Sponsorship.
a. Previously Competing Teams - Attach last year's design report in PDF format (follow SAE competition naming conventions).
b. Teams New to Competition - Attach your project schedule (.xlsx format) and your proposed vehicle specs (.xlsx format) .
3. Teams must receive sponsorship confirmation from a Polaris representative prior to submitting any order inquiries.
4. Before submitting orders, review Polaris Parts section.
5. Some Polaris parts found in the electronic parts catalog may be ordered at a discount (based on availability). If you are interested in a part that is not found on the commonly used parts list, please use the order form to request a price quote.
*Keep in mind Polaris uses standard hardware that can be found at any hardware store. Do not order standard nuts, washers, and bolts from us unless it is a specialty fastener.
7. Once the final order is approved and your team recieves confirmation, payment must be paid in full by CHECK. We do not accept credit cards or purchase orders, so please do not ask. Make checks payable to Polaris Industries and mail them to the address listed below:
Attn: Morgan Burgett
7290 East Viking Boulevard
Wyoming, MN 55092
Be sure to include the "Attention" line or your check may be lost and this will delay your parts order.
If using a check issued by your school, please make sure your accounting department sends the check to the above address. Many accounting departments will mail checks to the our default address associated with our Federal ID number. These checks will not be recieved. If your school needs a copy of our W-9 form, it can be found here (Polaris W-9).
8. Please feel free to contact us with any questions, but keep in mind we may not be able to provide you with all information requested. Also note, It may take several days for us to reply so please be patient in your requests.
Polaris Industries, the world premier recreational vehicle manufacturer, is devoted supporting young engineering talent that has become the driving force behind our technical expertise and product development as a company. For this reason, we have chosen to aggressively support the SAE design competitions.
The following document describes the Polaris Terms of Agreement for SAE sponsorship. Our sponsorship involves providing Polaris parts at significantly reduced prices applicable for design and construction of SAE vehicles, along with some technical support for component integration. To obtain sponsorship, these terms must be completely read and understood. Once you understand the terms, your team must complete a Sponsorship Agreement Form and return to email@example.com. It is recommended that your email also describe how Polaris sponsorship will benefit your team.
We feel it is a privilege to work with enthusiastic young engineers who are using creativity and ingenuity to develop a further understanding of the vehicles that we all love so much! Please take the time to read the terms of sponsorship.
· All schools receiving support from Polaris Industries must have on file an updated Sponsorship Agreement Form signed by the student team leader and Faculty advisor.
· Polaris Industries requires annual copies of all Competition Design Reports, and SAE papers, relating to the SAE contest, generated from each school.
· First year teams must submit their project schedule (.xlsx format) and their proposed vehicle specs (.xlsx format) in lieu of the design report.
· All teams sponsored by Polaris must compete in at least one SAE sanctioned event in the USA or Canada during the school year in which sponsorship was obtained. If a team fails to compete for any reason, the team will not be eligible for sponsorship the following year.
· International teams must have a partner school in the USA or Canada. Parts will only be shipped to the partner school and will not be sent overseas or to 3rd party brokers.
· All teams sponsored by Polaris must display the Polaris Logos supplied by Polaris on each vehicle, easily visible from both sides of the vehicle.
· Polaris Industries may discontinue the sponsorship of any university team at any time.
· The use of discounted parts for any purpose other than SAE competition is strictly forbidden. Any university team found doing such will immediately lose Polaris sponsorship.
· The information found on this website, or in any of the linked files, is the confidential property of Polaris Industries, Inc. It is provided only for use by university SAE teams sponsored by Polaris.
· Dissemination of technical information will be limited to publicly available information (parts books, repair manuals, Spec. sheets, etc.). Proprietary information such as basic parts measurements and part weights may also be shared with the university teams. However, in no case shall detailed information such as engineering blueprints, solid models, and manufacturing details be shared with university teams.
· The price information distributed to the SAE teams is discounted for approved university teams only and in no way reflects Polaris cost or Polaris Dealer cost. So being, this information cannot be used in the various cost reports used in SAE competitions and should not be shared with anyone outside of the Polaris sponsorship program. Failure to comply will result in immediate loss of Polaris sponsorship.
· Polaris will not offer any formal or informal component price quotes for reports used in the SAE competitions. A Polaris dealer should be contacted for this purpose if necessary.
That being said, we look forward to working with you in what should be one of your most enjoyable engineering projects. Feel free to contact us with any questions that may arise. However, due to our daily workload, we ask that you contact us via email. We'll see you at the competition!
Polaris SAE sponsorship team
Below you will find a parts list with the most commonly requested parts and prices. If you don't see what your looking for on the list, look in the parts catalog online for the part number and send an order form requesting the price. Most Polaris parts are available for sponsorship if they are in stock.